1. The crushing cavity is larger and the feed inlet is large.
2. The output is higher, the rotor design increases the rotational inertia and increases the equipment output.
3. Reliable technology for separating concrete and steel.
4. The crusher cavity is welded by structural steel plates to achieve higher strength.
5. The balanced rotor has a hard surface and uses high-quality bearings.
6. The high-strength structure is suitable for crushing the hard rock that the traditional impact crusher cannot accept.
Please feel free to give your inquiry in the form below, We will reply you in 24 hours.